Lifetime Fishing Permit

Honey

Oct 28, 2023
Here is good news for those who enjoy fishing. Lifetime fishing permits are available for you.

To apply for these permits, you must be a Missouri resident. You cannot purchase this permit from permit vendors or online. Wondering how to purchase this permit? You can use the 'Lifetime Hunting and Fishing Permit Order Form' to request this permit.

Another great news is that Missouri residents 65 and older are exempt from requiring a fishing permit.

We have something similar in Maine. I think many states are moving towards lifetime permits for fishing, so it's worth a look, even if you aren't in Maine or Missouri. They tend to be pricey, but they're far cheaper than renewing every year.

Fantastic news for fishing enthusiasts in Missouri! Lifetime permits offer convenience. However, limited purchasing options might pose inconvenience for applicants. The exemption for older residents is a commendable and inclusive measure.

I like eating fish but I do not like seeing fish getting caught and killed, therefore, fishing has never been a thing for me. However, for those who like fishing, this is certainly a great news. By the way how much are they charging for lifetime fishing permits? Do they allow you to take away the fish you catch, or do you have to pay for it?

Back