New platform to streamline permitting process for contractors

Jake

Oct 30, 2023
A new streamlined permitting process has launched thanks for Inspected. It's a new Permit hub, that brings with it an all-in-one permit management platform, with the sole intent to streamline the permitting process for contractors. It will bring in better tracking, notarization, plan reviews, and inspection results. They would like to reduce the costs and shorten the time needed for future construction projects.

The permitting system before was outdated and was due for a much needed change. The new Permit Hub taking its place, will offer a more cloud-based tool that's geared towards contractors. It will help promote a much faster turn-over rate, especially with collaboration with inspectors, engineers, and architects. It will also feature online submissions of permits and applications, and you can fill them out in a PDF format. As well, remote notarization services are part of it.

Permit Hub won't make you deal with the likes of Google Sheets or Excel, instead it's tailored specifically for the construction industry in mind. They want to ensure that no permits are lost and throughout accountability is maintained.

If you're a contractor, you can try Permit Hub for free for 30 days. You can also schedule a demonstration to see the benefits in action. As well, you can read more about this news here: achrnews

I love this idea, should help make the whole process for contractors smoother and more reliable. I'm still surprised that most locations haven't established their own permit hub. There should be one site where contractors can go do, maybe a gov site or something where they can find all of the permits available to that location. That's how it should be. This is a good start, but things can certainly be better.

This is certainly a good news. The new streamlined permitting process, courtesy of Inspected, will help people who are trying to seek permits. I believe Permit Hub will revolutionize the construction industry by offering an all-in-one platform for permit management. The enhanced features like online submissions, remote notarization, and improved collaboration, will cut costs and reduce project timelines. Now, we can say goodbye to outdated systems and hello to efficiency and accountability!

I love this idea, should help make the whole process for contractors smoother and more reliable. I'm still surprised that most locations haven't established their own permit hub. There should be one site where contractors can go do, maybe a gov site or something where they can find all of the permits available to that location. That's how it should be. This is a good start, but things can certainly be better.
Yeah it's a great start. It should make it easier for homeowners as well. And yeah, I hope to see more locations create their own permit hubs, so that it's easier to find the permits you need and obtain them even faster.

This is certainly a good news. The new streamlined permitting process, courtesy of Inspected, will help people who are trying to seek permits. I believe Permit Hub will revolutionize the construction industry by offering an all-in-one platform for permit management. The enhanced features like online submissions, remote notarization, and improved collaboration, will cut costs and reduce project timelines. Now, we can say goodbye to outdated systems and hello to efficiency and accountability!
We're moving into the right direction, just need to get more places to start their own permit hubs. Especially any big cities that can benefit from it. A lot of systems are outdated in the permitting world, but it's getting better with platforms like this one.

This is some good news. It will make the process for all contractors reliable.

This will also help people who are seeking permits. I think more places should start a permit hub as it would be so much more reliable and a much more smoother process.

I appreciate any change that makes the permitting process easier. I'm sure the contractors are looking forward to a more simplified process. I just hope there's still enough staff around to answer questions.

Back