Business, health, & safety

Business licenses, liquor licenses, street vending, short-term rental, cannabis, and related permits
Applicants seeking marijuana dispensary licenses in New York are frustrated with the state's...
Replies
Views
For those who want to start a Limited Liability Company (LLC) in California, here is a brief...
Replies
Views
Cannabis cultivation approval given to Justina Dunne at 6B Ranch in Grass Valley has been...
Replies
Views
I couldn't find any specifics online, so I'm asking here. When people post signs on street...
Replies
Views
Boston currently has a ruling set in place, that pet stores are not able to sell dogs, cats, or...
Replies
Views
I'm considering selling at the farmers market next season. I ran across a great article that...
Replies
Views
This is great news for anyone looking to start their own street vendor business in New York...
Replies
Views
Attention to all groups or organizations in Shawnee, Oklahoma, that help feed the homeless...
Replies
Views
If you want to keep special pets in Florida, there's some new information about the rules. In...
Replies
Views
I never knew this was a thing, but according to an article here on Axios, San Antonio's Animal...
Replies
Views
Right now a group of my friends are considering a business idea that would involve installing...
Replies
Views
I’m looking to start a small publishing company. Do I need a business license to rent office...
Replies
Views
The Newnan City Council has granted variances allowing local pharmacies to dispense low-THC...
Replies
Views
Starting an urban farming enterprise in the United States may need a variety of permissions and...
Replies
Views
A Georgia Senate committee has recommended recently that Georgia remove their permit...
Replies
Views
Attention property owners who rent out properties on a short- and long-term basis in Pittsburgh...
Replies
Views
A new ballot initiative being brought forward, could result in the legalization of recreations...
Replies
Views
Hey, Wisconsin residents, are you into urban farming and eco-friendly living? Here's some...
Replies
Views
The legalization of the use of psilocybin in Oregon is being discussed due to its use at...
Replies
Views
If you're running an Airbnb or short-term rental, take notice, as you're now required to obtain...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending topics

Latest U.S. topics

Back