Getting a liquor license

Fenix

Total posts
Is it just me, or is it extremely difficult for a business to obtain a liquor license for on-site consumption? It seems like the smallest thing causes the permit to be denied. What do you think hangs most people up when applying for such a license?

Is it just me, or is it extremely difficult for a business to obtain a liquor license for on-site consumption? It seems like the smallest thing causes the permit to be denied. What do you think hangs most people up when applying for such a license?
I don't know the rules when it comes to obtaining a liquor license. I could see some weird requirements for it though, like not having an establishment near a school or major park, or something. I could see that being a rule in some areas.

I could also see the state having strict rules about how to serve it, when to stop serving, etc.

To my knowledge, it can be challenging. I know some states have limited availability for permits, so it's not always easy to obtain.

Then you got rules around if you are running a bar or restaurant. Might be things to do with restaurants that also serve kids. It might also depend on the area.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending topics

Latest U.S. topics

Back