Getting a liquor license

Fenix

Total posts
Is it just me, or is it extremely difficult for a business to obtain a liquor license for on-site consumption? It seems like the smallest thing causes the permit to be denied. What do you think hangs most people up when applying for such a license?

Is it just me, or is it extremely difficult for a business to obtain a liquor license for on-site consumption? It seems like the smallest thing causes the permit to be denied. What do you think hangs most people up when applying for such a license?
I don't know the rules when it comes to obtaining a liquor license. I could see some weird requirements for it though, like not having an establishment near a school or major park, or something. I could see that being a rule in some areas.

I could also see the state having strict rules about how to serve it, when to stop serving, etc.

To my knowledge, it can be challenging. I know some states have limited availability for permits, so it's not always easy to obtain.

Then you got rules around if you are running a bar or restaurant. Might be things to do with restaurants that also serve kids. It might also depend on the area.

Trending topics

Latest U.S. topics

Back