Building & planning

Construction, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, zoning, occupancy, conditional use, and related permits
Hawaii County Mayor Mitch Roth recently gave the nod to Bill 66. This new law speeds up the...
Replies
Views
A zoning change has been approved by the Newton City Council which is aimed at increasing...
Replies
Views
If you are in Pinellas County and have been affected by flood, and want to renovate your house...
Replies
Views
While browsing Reddit, I came across an intriguing query that I believe could benefit our...
Replies
Views
I was browsing through reddit and stumbled upon r/home and found an interesting post about...
Replies
Views
Did you know that there are many variations of what counts as an addition to a structure? Maybe...
Replies
Views
In a bid to enhance efficiency in work orders, permitting and code enforcement, The City of...
Replies
Views
In an interesting development in the permitting process of construction projects, Gainesville...
Replies
Views
A prominent building permitting expediting firm in Texas, PermitUsNow has received an award...
Replies
Views
I've been thinking about having a driveaway installed on my property. We don't have an actual...
Replies
Views

Trending topics

Latest U.S. topics

Back