Building & planning

Construction, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, zoning, occupancy, conditional use, and related permits
The specific requirements for permits In the United States vary from one state to another, or...
Replies
Views
A new permitting bylaw is being considered by Whitehorse, that will require building owners to...
Replies
Views
In my location, there are mobile houses or 'containers' where people live or sell their goods...
Replies
Views
  • Article Article
Last September, when New York City Mayor Eric Adams presented his City of Yes for Housing...
Replies
Views
I think greenhouses don't require a building permit, because sheds typically don't, but I want...
Replies
Views
I was curious about situations where a homeowner has an old, dilapidated structure (e.g., a...
Replies
Views
My in-laws recently purchased some land that has an old house and other structures on it. They...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I recently came across a post on Reddit that I thought you all would take some...
Replies
Views
A new measure has been passed recently that would issue new & stricter penalties on those who...
Replies
Views
Occasionally someone purchases a home only to discover that permits weren't obtained for some of...
Replies
Views
Back