Building & planning

Construction, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, zoning, occupancy, conditional use, and related permits
The Portland City council has recently approved a new ruling that would help streamline the...
Replies
Views
My water heater is very old and I've been thinking about replacing it. I am thinking of hiring a...
Replies
Views
I found an interesting situation on reddit recently and I think it's the perfect scenario to...
Replies
Views
I know that I would need a permit to add a deck to my house. However, I'm not sure if I'd need...
Replies
Views
The Nashville Airport Authority which is newly Republican-appointed is staking its claim in the...
Replies
Views
My niece is currently 5 years old and I was thinking how cool it would be to team up with the...
Replies
Views
Anyone have stories about violations or non-compliance issues they helped resolve? Share with...
Replies
Views
Was there ever a time where you filed for a permit, but for some reason you were denied? What...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if trying to build a commercial building would be harder than a residential...
Replies
Views
Hawaii County tops the list for giving home-building permits in the entire state. Thanks to its...
Replies
Views
Back