Building & planning

Construction, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, zoning, occupancy, conditional use, and related permits
I found an interesting question on Reddit that I believe would also be an interesting topic for...
Replies
Views
I found an interesting question on Reddit that I thought would be worth sharing here. The Reddit...
Replies
Views
The Montana Housing Task Force has proposed several solutions to speed up building permits. The...
Replies
Views
The Maui County Council just passed a new law to help people build more ohana houses. Ohana...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, wanted to share an interesting question I found on Reddit recently. I think it's...
Replies
Views
I recently stumbled upon an interesting question on Reddit regarding permits for patio...
Replies
Views
The Dallas City Council recently had a big discussion about changing the rules for minimum plot...
Replies
Views
When the contractor quits before the project is finished, does the building permit still remain...
Replies
Views
In a landmark decision, the U.S. Supreme Court unanimously ruled that property owners have the...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
In Ashtabula County, Ohio, getting a building permit has now become a little more easy. When you...
Replies
Views
I got another reddit question I wanted to share with you all. This time it's about a homeowner...
Replies
Views
Stumbled upon an interesting question on Reddit and wanted to share it with you all. This one is...
Replies
Views
Let's be honest, try as we might to understand the permitting requirements surrounding our...
Replies
Views
The Portland City council has recently approved a new ruling that would help streamline the...
Replies
Views
My water heater is very old and I've been thinking about replacing it. I am thinking of hiring a...
Replies
Views
I found an interesting situation on reddit recently and I think it's the perfect scenario to...
Replies
Views
I know that I would need a permit to add a deck to my house. However, I'm not sure if I'd need...
Replies
Views
The Nashville Airport Authority which is newly Republican-appointed is staking its claim in the...
Replies
Views
My niece is currently 5 years old and I was thinking how cool it would be to team up with the...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending topics

Latest U.S. topics

Back