Building & planning

Construction, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, zoning, occupancy, conditional use, and related permits
Anyone have stories about violations or non-compliance issues they helped resolve? Share with...
Replies
Views
Was there ever a time where you filed for a permit, but for some reason you were denied? What...
Replies
Views
I'm wondering if trying to build a commercial building would be harder than a residential...
Replies
Views
Hawaii County tops the list for giving home-building permits in the entire state. Thanks to its...
Replies
Views
This summer I would like to build my own in-ground swimming pool, as it's always been a dream of...
Replies
Views
I'm just wondering, if a permit application is denied, what is the next step to take? RE apply?
Replies
Views
I have some good news to share, as The New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission (LPC)...
Replies
Views
In San Diego, there's a new online tool called Permit Finder that is expected to make things...
Replies
Views
Everything is going digital, including the permitting process in Napa County. All building...
Replies
Views
This is great news! Habitat for Humanity in Georgetown County South Carolina has secured permits...
Replies
Views
Attention Killeen residents in need of building permits and inspections: A new online system...
Replies
Views
Movable homes, also called Mobile homes, are factory-manufactured homes that are manufactured in...
Replies
Views
Are you planning minor kitchen and bathroom remodels in unincorporated areas of Marin County...
Replies
Views
I moved into an old house about 10 years ago and have been wanting to remodel the whole place...
Replies
Views
The specific requirements for permits In the United States vary from one state to another, or...
Replies
Views
A new permitting bylaw is being considered by Whitehorse, that will require building owners to...
Replies
Views
In my location, there are mobile houses or 'containers' where people live or sell their goods...
Replies
Views
  • Article Article
Last September, when New York City Mayor Eric Adams presented his City of Yes for Housing...
Replies
Views
I think greenhouses don't require a building permit, because sheds typically don't, but I want...
Replies
Views
I was curious about situations where a homeowner has an old, dilapidated structure (e.g., a...
Replies
Views

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Trending topics

Latest U.S. topics

Back