Building & planning

Construction, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, zoning, occupancy, conditional use, and related permits
If you're a property owner in Pennsylvania and are interested in doing work on your driveaway...
Replies
Views
Found a question on Reddit recently that is about permitting for a home remodel, but the user is...
Replies
Views
I found an interesting question on Reddit that I thought would be nice to share in this...
Replies
Views
I've been reading on here about homeowners who have been fined for selling their home without...
Replies
Views
I am a permit expediter that mainly pulls building permits for all types of scopes of work...
Replies
Views
We're looking into adding a sunroom to our house. While researching our options, I noticed that...
Replies
Views
I found another question I think you guys would be best to answer. And I can see it creating...
Replies
Views
I came across a distressing Reddit post by a woman who identifies herself as disabled and who is...
Replies
Views
These days a lot of people believe that electronic permit processes are far superior to the old...
Replies
Views
I was on Reddit early and ran across an interesting question from a general contractor. He wants...
Replies
Views
Back