Building & planning

Construction, electrical, plumbing, mechanical, zoning, occupancy, conditional use, and related permits
Has anyone ever dealt with situations where the renovation work requiring permitting is...
Replies
Views
Found an interesting question on Reddit you all might like to respond to. It's about a homeowner...
Replies
Views
What's your opinion on this subject? I've read that pulling the proper permits, and being able...
Replies
Views
I received a submittal for a "wireless fire alarm communicator"..and I'm not very privvy to a...
Replies
Views
Recently, I came across an intriguing question on Reddit. A first-time homeowner shared their...
Replies
Views
I found an interesting question on Reddit that I believe would also be an interesting topic for...
Replies
Views
I found an interesting question on Reddit that I thought would be worth sharing here. The Reddit...
Replies
Views
The Montana Housing Task Force has proposed several solutions to speed up building permits. The...
Replies
Views
The Maui County Council just passed a new law to help people build more ohana houses. Ohana...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, wanted to share an interesting question I found on Reddit recently. I think it's...
Replies
Views
Back