Miscellaneous topics

Other permitting/non-permitting topics, such as work permits/visas, driving permits, concealed/open carry permits, etc.
If you are a gun owner and based in Tennessee, I found an interesting question on Reddit that...
Replies
Views
In my location, you don't need a permit to buy a land. But you sure need a permit to build on...
Replies
Views
One of the main reason why most foreigners decide to move from their countries to other parts of...
Replies
Views
Like how long does it take a permit application to be granted? I know it may vary from state to...
Replies
Views
I wasn't sure where to post this, as it seems to be directed for all permitting needs. Or soon...
Replies
Views
Those who hope to come to the United States for work or travel can now track their permit status...
Replies
Views
I found an interesting article here - Koel.com that discusses the legality of owning a pet skunk...
Replies
Views
In New Hampshire, Senate President Jeb Bradley has proposed an amendment to the existing...
Replies
Views
If you want to go to New York as a foreigner and start working, what eligibility criteria should...
Replies
Views
If you are in the United States on a Dependent Visa, can you get a work permit? Can you work...
Replies
Views
Back