Miscellaneous topics

Other permitting/non-permitting topics, such as work permits/visas, driving permits, concealed/open carry permits, etc.
This is interesting, for those of you who are operating or considering short-term rentals of...
Replies
Views
This is similar to my recent topic where the Iowa senate approved a bill that would allow...
Replies
Views
My niece who lives in Wisconsin, is currently driving on her learner's permit, she does not...
Replies
Views
Self driving cars seems quite inevitable at this point, and it made me wonder about the rules...
Replies
Views
A new bill in Louisiana has advanced to ban those who do not have a permit to carry a firearm...
Replies
Views
Most countries have different salary payment structure based on their work permit. Take for...
Replies
Views
What are the countries where it's usually very difficult for you to become a citizen? Some of...
Replies
Views
Cost is everything when someone is looking at securing a job. Which countries' work visas are...
Replies
Views
What are the best cites someone can make a decent amount of money working in the United States...
Replies
Views
After the pollution and water quality laws were relaxed locally, those of us who rely on well...
Replies
Views
Back