Miscellaneous topics

Other permitting/non-permitting topics, such as work permits/visas, driving permits, concealed/open carry permits, etc.
Getting a USA work visa without an employee sponsorship is not always easy because of the...
Replies
Views
Nebraska's Legislature has approved Legislative Bill 77. This bill allows people over 21 years...
Replies
Views
A few of my friends and I have had hopes of traveling to New Zealand one of these years, and it...
Replies
Views
If you're from the US, and you're planning to visit a European country in 2025, then you should...
Replies
Views
Of course all drivers need a license to drive, but are they required to have a permit to also...
Replies
Views
This is a question I have always been curious about. I don't own a stun gun or taser, and I...
Replies
Views
Are permits usually required when you build a float for a parade? I've always been curious about...
Replies
Views
Missouri House Republican Rep. Adam Schnelting recently re-introduced a bill that would allow...
Replies
Views
Well I don't think I saw this coming, but it's now legal in Iowa for teachers and school staff...
Replies
Views
L work visas are required for jobs that involve working at a branch or affiliate of an employer...
Replies
Views
Back