Miscellaneous topics

Other permitting/non-permitting topics, such as work permits/visas, driving permits, concealed/open carry permits, etc.
I came across a question on Reddit recently about concealed carry permits, and whether you...
Replies
Views
The Harney County Circuit Court has issued a permanent injunction against Oregon's Measure 114...
Replies
Views
Indiana Rep. Cindy Ledbetter has proposed a law regulating autonomous tractor-trailers on state...
Replies
Views
The Biden administration has rolled out a program to fast-track legal work authorization for...
Replies
Views
On Friday, August 26th, a permit and license that had been issued back in 2021 to Interim...
Replies
Views
For people with autism, they see things in black and white. I know someone, if when told you...
Replies
Views
Read the full story here - KITV.com If you live in Hawaii and would like to become a new gun...
Replies
Views
I wouldn't want people without permits to have a concealed gun in their possession, especially...
Replies
Views
A new gun law may have to wait, as U.S. District Judge Cormac Carney decided to block the vote...
Replies
Views
The Asylum Seeker Work Authorization Act of 2023 was introduced but not yet passed. What it...
Replies
Views
Back