Miscellaneous topics

Other permitting/non-permitting topics, such as work permits/visas, driving permits, concealed/open carry permits, etc.
Did you know that every year, the USDA grants a transit permit to St. Nick so that his reindeer...
Replies
Views
I've run into a tricky permitting issue that I'm not sure how to work out. I'd like to treat...
Replies
Views
A new bill is being introduced to repeal a 33 year old handgun permit law. The law as it stands...
Replies
Views
It looks like Louisiana lawmakers are looking to bring a new bill forward that will remove the...
Replies
Views
I know that the safety of permitless carry and the permitless concealed carry of firearms is...
Replies
Views
Ride-share drivers are at the moment experiencing significant changes in New York City. This is...
Replies
Views
I happen to live in a state that has a multi-tiered driving program based on the teen driver's...
Replies
Views
It seems California is getting a little soft on their License Suspensions. From what I...
Replies
Views
When you have a learner's permit in the USA, it is generally necessary to have insurance...
Replies
Views
Have you ever rode in the back of a pickup truck? I've done it a few times in my life, but I was...
Replies
Views
Back