Miscellaneous topics

Other permitting/non-permitting topics, such as work permits/visas, driving permits, concealed/open carry permits, etc.
I got a permit for driving last year November 2023 and yesterday, the police who stopped me for...
Replies
Views
So why do people reject expired licenses when it still has the person's name, picture, address...
Replies
Views
I saw a dead friend few months back. People think it's my imagination. But I know what I saw...
Replies
Views
As a writer, I write about everything and anything. I take notes of my environment and jott down...
Replies
Views
So in miscellaneous forum, we can discuss about non permitting talks.. With all the seriousness...
Replies
Views
These days, I hear most people talking about Airbnb apartments. They are either living in an...
Replies
Views
Imagine someone getting a masters degree, applying for jobs, and getting no good response. Now...
Replies
Views
I work from home and have an office in my house. Just being curious. Do I need a permit for the...
Replies
Views
I feel the cost of parking permits vary from location to location. And the type of parking...
Replies
Views
This is more about curiosity than anything. I know some projects, especially building projects...
Replies
Views
Back